Search Gypsy Glamorous

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mexican Party

After the not so perfect sunny day on the boat I met Jon at his friends dress up party. Theme was Mexican.
It was so rainy and muddy but I had heaps of fun. My super cute Billabong boots (pictured in many fashion photo ops) are totally muddy and ruined! Ugh. Oh well.
I took 296 pictures that day/night. Here are some memories from the Mexican Party.

Sorry about the great white butt. I do not know him nor his name but I do know that he is the guy that owns lo down the skate shop in Cronulla.






This is Tara. I met her at the party. She is pretty cool. She has a little (massive) crush on Jon's friend Mark. Aww.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo