Search Gypsy Glamorous

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

VEGAS

International Beauty Show in Las Vegas

7. Excalibur, Las Vegas
We are staying at the Excalibur hotel, not one of my first choices. It was actually on my I refuse to stay at these places list, but the price is right and after reading more about it, it could always be worse. We could be staying at Circus Circus. The Excalibur is 18 yrs old, recently remodeled and is number 7 on Forbes Traveler's List of Biggest Hotels. 

I am excited about going to the pool!


I wish Lady Gaga would make an appearance at the Hair Show!
gaga polaroid 3 Hot Shots: Lady GaGa In Vegas

1 comment:

  1. "not one of my first choices" is a lot more toned down from what I heard when I mentioned that we stay there :p

    5 more days for me - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo