Search Gypsy Glamorous

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ninji



I went to my dad's house on my way home from Tuscaloosa. We hung out for a while, I looked at some cool coins, movies, and got some new t-shirts. I ate some grilled cheese crackers and drank a Mountain Dew. These are things I do when I am over there. I thought I would share a little bit of my dad's coolness with you.
Among the Ninji stars is a knife from Nepal used for slitting peoples throat from behind. It kinda sounds creepy, but my dad collects cool stuff and he is dorky not scary. 


Not the best quality picture. It was taken with my Blackberry Pearl camera. If you are unfamiliar with a Ninji Star or a Judy Chop, I suggest you watch this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo