Search Gypsy Glamorous

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thank You my Jazzy Belle Stevi Tour Pal!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Tour Pal (Stevi, a.k.a. The Jazzy Belle) dressed me for one my party night in Vegas with this fabulous black ruffle number from H&M.


Sorry the picture is so grainy :(

While shopping at the Miracle Mile Mall in the Planet Hollywood Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada I too went to H&M and bought a fabulous long black camisole thing. I will post pictures later.

Pictures of our night out on the town at Roc in the New York, NY









1 comment:

  1. ooooo la la!! I love the way you styled the dress!!! The flower in your hair and the turquoise earrings were PERFECT!! Just enough color! Man oh man i'm going to miss you for these two months!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo