Search Gypsy Glamorous

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spinach Pesto Pasta

Brian surprised me with a Magic Bullet for Valentines Day!
Tonight I had to use it to make pesto! I decided to make a delicious pesto with Spinach! Here is what I threw together:

3 cups baby spinach
1 bunch parsley
1 broccoli floret roughly chopped
3 tbs dried basil
3 large garlic cloves
3 tbs rough chopped walnuts (toasted)
2 tbs pine nuts (toasted)
1/2 cup parmesan reggiano
1/2-1&1/2 cups olive oil to desired consistency
coarse kosher salt and fresh ground black peppercorn to taste

Combine all ingredients and blend

Wheat Rotini pasta with finely chopped broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, bok choy, whole white button mushrooms, sliced 1/4 red onion, raspberry balsamic vinegar marinated and grilled tofu, and covered in Spinach Pesto with a little sprinkle of cheese. YUM-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo