Search Gypsy Glamorous

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Study Break



Studying at the University of Samford Library with Molly was fun. She is studying to take her NCIDQ or something like that for Interior Design and I was readingThe Lucifer Principle: A Scientific Expedition Into The Forces Of History, by Howard Bloom. It is okay. He might be right about what he says regarding the Iranian Revolution but I was raised on different facts from my family who actually lived through it. So anyway, after five hours of reading I had Molly take pictures of my fabulous comfy outfit.



Black Top from Banana Republic; Skirt from American Apparel; Black Leather Shoes, Aldo; Leggings are Victoria Secret; Bracelet, Kate Spade; Scarf from Molly ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo