Search Gypsy Glamorous

Friday, March 19, 2010

What? Staci? Your Leaving? Fashion Show first.









I love when Staci comes over! She is so fun to hang out with and very nice, interesting, and obviously fashionable. Her life has been difficult this past year and she is being forced to grow up fast. Each time I speak with her she sounds more mature and wise. So far these changes have been good, I hope she can continue to find balance. By observing her wardrobe I feel I will be able to detect if she needs any help. So far so good :)

2 comments:

  1. Stacy look awesome as always!! You and Brian look so cute together below! hehe! i love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo