Search Gypsy Glamorous

Friday, June 11, 2010

Back to the future

June 12th 11:38 A.M.

I am resting on my very comfortable bed at the HotelSO in Christchurch, New Zealand. The group met downstairs in the lounge area at 10 a.m. and then we went to breakfast, which is nicely included. The majority of the group ordered the same thing of vanilla pancakes, with a whole banana on top, a huge fat piece of pancake, whipped cream, and berries. I had my usual, poached eggs and toast. This order had an exciting twist for a tomato relish was also included on the side.

We arrived in Chirstchurch yesterday about 3 p.m. and took a van with a closed trailer attachment for our luggage to our hotel. Upon arrival at our hotel I wanted to unpack and unbenounced to me there is absolutely to closet space. The room is clean and the light switches are super interesting. In order to turn the lights on you have to place your room key in a card holder. There are dimmers attached for mood lighting and in the single rooms the bathroom lights change color to go along with the hotelSo themes. We have led lights above our bed. There is so much more to say but I really do not have time to say it right now. I also really want to share my amazing experiences I had the last week in Australia. Later...... hopefully

Love you!
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo