Search Gypsy Glamorous

Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Summer in Sumner right now


My first view of Sumner. Ahhhh I love it!


Inside Castle Rock







SUNSET





I climbed around on Castle Rock, thought about how much I thought. Looked at all the ocean waves, coming in and out and listening to the soft soothing sound of the ocean. Then Tim had to ruin it. j/k's. We walked up this hillside and looked over at Taylors Mistake. Then we went and played at the park for a bit. Stephanie and I had the most marvelous wonderful time swinging on the children swings and it had a super amazing view, totally super cool and fun! We walked back down the hill and the group met at Scarborough Fair for Creative Writing Class but not before we ordered ice creams or coffees. I had a yummy delicious double chocolate heaven ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo