Search Gypsy Glamorous

Thursday, May 13, 2010

And another delicious meal

House of Kabob II 
Persian Cuisine
Irvine, CA
business image

House of Kabob II

92 Corporate Park
Ste F
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 261-8005
5 star rating
5/13/2010
YUM! Located diagnal from The District, House of Kabob is in a desolate shopping center. One would think it is a great location but all the business is across the street.
Super cute, great tables, outside seating, nice artwork and decor, good silverware, friendly staff, and super delicious food! Everything a great restaurant needs, well, that and customers. We came about 8pm on a Thursday night and there were a few people that came and went. The prices are super great and actually cheap considering the exquisite food and nice atmosphere. They have one tv that was playing sports that I did not care for but one guy that was there with his date was watching it more than his date and that bothered me. And I found out later you can order online! So neat. I had the koobideh and my aunt had lubia polo. I loved mine, I am 5'3 and 125lbs and ate it ALL. Maybe gross, but it was so good and I didn't want to share the deliciousness with anyone else :P
They have lunch and dinner portions available and I think it would be great place for lunch or dinner with friends or for a date.



Me snacking on the yummiest bread!





I forgot to take a picture before I started. Oops. 



The plate was FULL of rice, two skewers of koobideh, and a grilled tomato. So delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo