Search Gypsy Glamorous

Monday, May 10, 2010

You're so vain

" I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny"

(Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel

I need CUTE comfortable walking shoes and a CUTE warm jacket!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED it. Really.
So, I have been packing and getting ready to leave for a few days now. I am all packed but I feel like maybe I over packed outfits. All I really need are CUTE comfortable walking shoes and a CUTE warm jacket!!!!!!!!!!!



I have tons of clothes packed and tomorrow morning before I leave I am going to take some out.







I have already removed two pairs of shoes, an Aldo flat and a Chinese Laundry flat. Why? I don't know. I will probably wish I had them but I remember wearing the CL in the winter here and my feet were cold so I can imagine being uncomfortable in NZ.



 I have another Aldo flat packed, a pair of Aldo wedge ankle boots, and a Nanette Lepore flat. I also have some walking shoes with tread but they look hideous with ALL my clothes, even my jeans and I packed ONE pair of peep toe heels by Doll House. Whatever. I will hopefully find some good shoes in Orange County or in Oz.

1 comment:

  1. you'll def find some shoes in Cali and in OZ. You know you can rock Abigail's while you're there and you can get your aunt to go w/ you in Orange County. That Broadway shoe store had some great shoes in LA. Take lots of pics EVERYDAY and don't stress the small stuff!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo