Search Gypsy Glamorous

Thursday, May 13, 2010

If you don't know, now you know

Zoe Kravitz

ZOE FASHION SHOW
Wenn2288590
Zoe Kravitz by Lenny Kravitz
Zoe Kravitz

Not only this, but that

FACEBOOK
ELEVATOR FIGHT


Members:
Zoe Kravitz-Vocals Khari Mateen- Bass, Vocals Dominic Angelella- Guitar, Vocals Joe Baldacci-Drums Nick Bockrath-Guitar Rick Friedrich - EVERYTHING! 
Genre:
Rock
Hometown:
Philadelphia/New York

Detailed Info


Website:
http://www.myspace.com/elevatorfight http://www.twitter.com/elevatorfight http://elevatorfight.tumblr.com
Current Location:
Philadelphia/New York
Influences:
Brutality, Michael Jackson, Jameson Irish Whiskey
Band Interests:
Brutality, Michael Jackson, Jameson Irish Whiskey
Biography:
Born in early 2009, Elevator Fight was formed with the intent to melt the faces of unsuspecting men and women. more soon.


1 comment:

  1. Hey love, Myles is ok too.. Jere is driving the runner and my insurance pays $75 a day for a rental. That dress is the one I wore in LA that is either v neck in the front or scoopneck depending on which way you wear. i usually wear it backwards. You def need to talk to Abs. She is in that wedding this wkend. Just keep calling her. I talked to her for a sec on Thursday. I'm going to get a web cam so we can Skype.. Good Idea? I want to be able to chat face to face. I miss you already! Hey... can you add a sweet note like yours when people go to comment on my blog? I'll think of something cute and leave it in a comment.. cool? I hope you're having a blast in CA. Have you eaten seveche yet? love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo