Search Gypsy Glamorous

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Best lunch ever! (until tomorrow)


i wish I would have taken pictures! I totally forgot. 

I love this place. 

The owner (I think) was so super friendly and attentive and the food was fabulous and really great prices! Everything is under $10. I want to go back for lunch tomorrow. Yum-o. The food was absolutely fresh and the kitchen was super clean (from what I could see)

I recommend this place for sure. It is a dive but super clean and friendly nice staff. Nice decorations and I felt comfortable but they do not have a true public restroom (its in the back thru the kitchen) which is kinda weird but not a deal breaker because it was super clean, the food was so good, and the service was above and beyond. 


My yelp review:


Clemente Seafood Restaurant

124 W MacArthur Blvd
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714) 556-2815
5 star rating
5/13/2010
Located in a little strip mall, my aunt and I went here today for lunch and both had the ceviche. I had the fish ceviche which was delish and she had the shrimp ceviche with serrano peppers. Her dish was so freakin spicy but it tasted so good. Next time we might ask for less or on the side and mix it ourselves. I also loved the chips and salsa.
It was the best service too!

picture from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! I get so excited when people comment on my blog! Thank you for reading :) xoxoxo